AS SEEN IN
Vampyre Cosmetics is sold at www.vampyrecosmetics.com, www.HotTopic.com & in over 130 independent stores around the world. See where to buy. Some exclusive parts of our officially licensed SILENT HILL collection are coming soon to the Official KONAMI store in 2024!
We are proudly women owned, disabled owned and LGBT+ owned. Our products are vegan, cruelty free and talc free. They are also super long lasting as they were specifically formulated for stage and screen.
We have licensed collections with Emily the Strange, Vincent Price, Winchester Mystery House, Amy Brown Fairies, Bill & Ted, Living Dead Dolls, Oregon Trail, Space Invaders & SILENT HILL by Konami!
Our Officially Licensed collections featuring Dungeons and Dragons, Assassin's Creed, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Strawberry Shortcake & More coming soon!
Our products have been featured on Medium, THEM (a Conde Nast Publication), LGBTQ Nation, Newsweek, Loudwire, Blabbermouth, Rely on Horror, Bloody Disgusting, Fangoria, IHeartRadio, Billboard, The PRIDE (Los Angeles LGBTQ Newspaper) & more! View Recent Press.
"We are queer, disabled, and proudly neurodiverse women working round the clock to bring you cosmetics so uniquely packaged… you exclaim “Holy Cr@!”when you see it. We strive to give every customer that “a ha!” moment. We collaborate on every single graphic on our cosmetic packaging. Every (non-licensed) graphic is painstakingly built by both of us to evoke your emotional response. We are creatives. Using the same boring packaging that 99.9% of cosmetics companies’ use does not speak to our soul. It’s not enough for us to just sell you high quality & highly-pigmented vegan, cruelty and talc free products. We need to create an exciting environment for them to live in as well. One that brings a sense of joy or wonder to our customers with every use . We will always strive for more and will not accept less."
A little blurb about how we "do" cosmetics:
We strive to be a “beauty disruptor”, renouncing social constructs of beauty and replacing them with individual ones.
We don't sell "Beauty"
- We believe beauty is in everyone. We simply provide tools as an option for the expression of it.
- We believe no one should have to choose between unique, inspired packaging and high quality, ethical cosmetics, so we are committed to being all in one.
- We believe gender is a construct and has no place in our business. We refuse to gender our products because they are for everyone.
- We want to help those who use our products to feel empowered enough to show up in their skin however they wish.
- We also believe vegan, cruelty and talc free should be the baseline for cosmetics, not something to brag about.
- Our “mini-manifesto” is found on the backs of all new palettes and boxes:
Makeup is Magickal.
Steeped in academia and dark lore, we create products for the people mainstream brands leave behind. We believe you should be able to express yourself as you wish. Vampyre Cosmetics gives you the tools to define your aesthetic and begin your makeup adventure.